Monday, November 12, 2012

Rockstar

This one is the lamest I've ever written.

I could be rowdy, racy, and raunchy
But my heart's not like that
Boy, you're a cutie, hottie, and sexy
Oh! you're just my type

Don't cha ever think I'm just for sex
No, I won't allow someone to love me in bed

I'm your rockstar, I'm gonna rock your world
Tonight, I wanna be your girl
I'm your rockstar, I'm gonna rock your world
I will do everything for you
I'll carry the world for you
No, I wont let you go
I'm a popstar, I will pop this world
Tonight, I wanna be your girl

You're a pancake, hotcake, or a fruitcake
Boy, you're so delicious
I'll be your ruby, sapphire, or diamond
If you'll accept my love
Don't cha ever think I'm like a slot machine
No, I'm only controlled by your love

I have nothing left (Everything is gone)
There's one thing I want (Will you be mine?)
Your love...

No comments:

Post a Comment