Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Presents: Louierrific Lewinsky

This is my best friend's random rap verses. Louierrific Lewinsky, you taught me how to write songs. I will feature your new random rap verses. Actually, I was impressed.

March 29, 2011:


I’m from a new generation
And I feel so drunk all of the time
I just wanna live my life
This is a privilege I thought I deserve
I’m from a new innuendo
And I’ll feed from lust and fake blue lies
And I don’t even know
I don’t even know how to live my life…
Anymore

February 11, 2011:

U noe bitches like me like Tango
Never ever did u play a guitar for my Bimbo
Look what uve done to urself n ur Bamboo
Got nowhere to go when moon's going top toe
Get it?
The new's gettin old in fucking linguistic
Nowhere in ur world do u even noe lipstick
Hit it?

Verse:
T-t-t-take me to a carnival and i'll noe u a cannibal
D-d-d-don't u even want my name printed on u brain
DUH? Y u think u'd get me if all u noe is r-r-rocking boobies
Lemme S-L-A-P ur brug-ugdug winnie

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha...carlo, i really love your blog...it's so..........
    ............interesting.

    ReplyDelete