Thursday, March 31, 2011

A-B-C (Animal, Bionic, Can't Be Tamed)

One surprising thing about my albums that they are a sequence from A-C. Second, they all indicate a mixed or average reviews in Metacritic. Third, they all are considered as dance-pop albums. I am looking for a letter D album and hopefully, favorable-reviewed album.

February 2010:
"Animal" is the first studio album I bought ever in my life, and it happens to be the debut of my favorite singer, Ke$ha. It got a 56 of 100 score in Metacritic.
I was disappointed because it doesn't have a lyrics inside it. I lightened up myself thinking that Ke$ha is still a beginner so maybe the producers are still doubting if it would sell. I love the CD, its design is really good.

August 2010:
"Bionic" is the second studio album I have. My friend, Jessica Marie, bought this as a birthday gift as an exchange of the birthday gift (Korean album) I gave to her. It holds a 54 of 100 in Metacritic.
I was impressed because there are lyrics. I think Xtina gives her best effort in this. I also love the album cover and I think it was really expensively produce.

October 2010:
"Can't Be Tamed" is the third studio album I have. My friend, Opel, gave this album as a belated-birthday gift and in exchange, I bought my belated-birthday gift (Rainism album) to her. It holds a 48 of 100 score in Metacritic.
Luckily, I have the CD+DVD Deluxe Edition of the album. I have "The Live at O2" which is very entertaining and fun. The disc does not play good and the enhanced content is not working in Philippine territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment