Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Fame Kills

Actually, the title was named after a supposed-to-be joined tour of Kanye West and Lady Gaga. I was really gaga at that time, this photo shoot was inspired by Beyonce and Lady Gaga's Video Phone music video.
The photos were taken last January 2010 in our house, after new year. We added some background music during the photo shoot because we believe that it will add some emotions. We want it to be carefree, real, and fun so I think Your Love Is My Drug is the best background.
 We called this photo as WOW $$$. This photo I think is the most "explicit" of all my photos. I think its too sexy but retaining its coolness. This is a re-edit photo, so we try to aid it to make it better.
One of the coolest picture I ever had. It's almost perfect, the facial expression, the angle, and the coolness. I'm actually very particular on the coolness of my photo shoot because that is what I believe I am, sexy and cool.
I uploaded in Facebook the first version of this photo. I received praise because most of them think its cool. This is a re-edit version. I love how I laugh and pose in this photo. Don't mind the clothes. We did not plan this as a high fashion photo shoot, it is just a fun photo shoot.

Credits:
Deo Itao - photographer, photo editor, art director

No comments:

Post a Comment